Sunday, July 29, 2012

Demonic Feedback



I am currently hard at work completing the first installment of my Demons and Jocks series. I am really looking forward to sharing these horrifically sexy demons and a full lineup of original jock characters with all of you.

I currently have three demonic sex scene's in progress, with a fourth installment still undecided on. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to hear from you, my visitors.

For my first “poll” of sorts, let me know what kind of demon, and what kind of scene you would most like to see. Get as detailed as you like with your suggestions. I'll pick the most creative idea, and design the fourth Demons and Jocks illustration around it (with credit given, of course)!

Feel free to reply to this post, or to e-mail your ideas to - monolithicart@hotmail.com

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. What are jocks without some cheerleaders? hehe what about a goalpost spitted with a line of oakland raiderettes? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment